real time implementation using Open ESB

Prem K C
Hi Team,

        I have few questions on Open ESB latest version implementation.
             1. Can open esb used for real time middleware integration implementations and its limitations?
             2. Would like to know process and details about the Open ESB support.
             3. Would like to know more about the License information for Open ESB.

We will be happy if you share contact details for discussion on the above points.

Regards,
Prem

Re: real time implementation using Open ESB

Hello  Prem,

First I would like to thank you for your interest in OpenESB.
I'll try to reply to you your question about OpenESB standalone Edition.

1. Can OpenESB used for real time middleware integration implementations and its limitations?

As you certainly know there are many types of real time implementations. The main difference between them is their tolerance on asynchronous processing. If you want to pilot a drone with OpenESB it is not a good tool.
For business, finance or trade, OpenESB is the good candidate for “Real Time” development when parts of seconds are crucial for your business. Compared to the Glassfish Edition, OpenESB Standalone Edition is close to the JVM and requires very few resources to run. This improves dramatically the reliability of your project and gives you a good control and monitoring on your applications.
To get you a better answer on OpenESB capabilities, we need more detail on your project and for not disclosing it; I will send you an email to set a direct contact

2. Would like to know process and details about the Open ESB support.
OpenESB Standalone Edition is supported by our company there are two types of technical support: The first is based on ticketing and the second offers a 24x7x365 support for critical application. I will send you detail information by email.

3. Would like to know more about the License information for Open ESB.
OpenESB license is depending on the Edition you decide to use for your project. Regarding OpenESB community Edition, the license CDDL is associated to the product

Please feel free to contact me on my email paul(.)perez(at)pymma(.)com