Quantcast

openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

ravi.nistala@gdit.com
016-08-17T16:54:55.487-0400 FINE [org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport] (Grizzly(5))ClassName=org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOUtils;MethodName=writeCompositeBuffer; TCPNIOConnection (TCPNIOConnection{localSocketAddress={/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:4848}, peerSocketAddress={/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:59379}}) (composite) write 1,187 bytes
2016-08-17T16:54:55.489-0400 FINE [org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler] (Grizzly(5))ClassName=org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler$1;MethodName=run; service exception
org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException: java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
        at org.glassfish.jersey.grizzly2.httpserver.GrizzlyHttpContainer$ResponseWriter.rethrow(GrizzlyHttpContainer.java:317)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.grizzly2.httpserver.GrizzlyHttpContainer$ResponseWriter.failure(GrizzlyHttpContainer.java:299)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$Responder.process(ServerRuntime.java:439)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$1.run(ServerRuntime.java:277)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271)
        at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267)

Re: openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

Hello Ravi
Thank you for your feedback
I am replying from an airport so may be my reponse will not be complete.
I suppose you tried to install the http  bc. This component is used with glassfish.
To run the http component on V3  please use httpfull  or fullhttp I don't have details right now.
Httpfull contains an independent http server.

Please let me know if it works

Re: openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

ravi.nistala@gdit.com
Paul: Thank you for the prompt reply. this is not a httpbc . it is a customized binding component which was running well under glassfish esb (v 2.1.1). we are trying to migrate to GF4 and since we don't know how to integrate openesb with GF4 we are trying to use openesb se 3.0.5 and when I try to install this component I am getting this exception. I have installed jmsbc,restbc and encoder successfully on the OpenESB-SE.
Is there anything I need to do in terms of configuration.
Also I have a question regarding property file. this component uses property files. which were under "GlassfishESB/domains/domain1/config"  directory. so I would like to know where I need to put the property file in case of openesb-SE. The error could also be related to property file not found.

Re: openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

Hello Ravi

Thank you for your comment and the additional information you provide.
I have to admit, I'm a bit surprise by your reply.  Please let me Explain why.
First You send a question on an http  fault that occurs on an environment which is not standard.
Without any explanation on that context,  It seems difficult to reply to you. Is not it ????

Second May be you know that the community does not support OpenESB on Glassfish anymore. It does not support any application server as OpenESB container and focus on OpenESB standalone Edition.
The application server is not accurate anymore with the new architectures such as the light container or virtualization. This is an outdated and obsolete environment for an integration platform.
I would recommend you to use OE SE instead.

Best regards

openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

ravi.nistala@gdit.com

Paul: I am sorry about the confusion. First of all the exception which I have posted is from openesb v3 SE and not from glassfishesb. I was able to get rid those exception when I moved my environment to new location. So probably this is the cause of some network ports not available . I don’t know exactly what was the cause but I was able to pass those.

And Second  I am not sure how you can distinguish that this exception is from HTTPBC because I was getting the same exception when trying to install other binding components also like jmsbc, etc

Third we are not installing openesb on glassfish. What I was trying to convey there is that we are not able to find good documentation on how to integrate openesb (both latest and/or old version) with glassfish v4.

And so we opted to try  out with standalone openesb . Hope that makes it clear what we are trying to do.

Just so that we are on the same page we are using openesb SE ( I am hoping SE stands for standard edition) . but we have some other applications which we are running to GF4 (glassfish Ver 4) . IN our case the custom binding component

Which we are trying to deploy on openesb-se needs to talk to applications deployed on GF4  via jms.

And currently we are facing issues with deploying our custom binding component onto the new  openesb-SE. I was saying that this component  used to work fine on glassfishESB. I understand that glassfishESB is kind of obsolete now and that is why we are moving to new  upgraded version.

Hope I have made myself clear  let me know if not.

Now coming to my issue . our custom component uses some property files  and when I try to install the component it complains about not finding the property files. so I would like to know where we should put those property file.

and the other error we are facing is that this component used DB connection (microsoft SQL). In the code it is trying to access jdbc via jndi lookup (jdbc/mydatasource). My question is does openesb supports connection to MSSQL server .i am asking this because in the documentation I came across there is no mention of MSSQL support. If yes then what is the configuration of context.xml for it. we tried both with jdbc/mydatasource and without “jdbc/” in the <jndi-name> tage in context.xml. I am not sure what to do next. Should we change the jndi string in the code to just look for “mydatasource” or  can it be made work using context.xml.

Re: openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

Hello Ravi
First of all, I would like to apologise if you were upset by my previous answer that is a bit harsh and dry. Sorry, I send it during a flight and may  be it is not the best condition to do it.

Let me reply  first at an architecture level about http bc. There is a difference between Http bc and the other component on OE GF.  For a majority of component running within Glassfish such as Email, JMS, ther are independent from the container, this means that except for the running context, they are able to run independently from the container (this means GF). On the other way, Http BC use the web server from GF.  So when we developed OpenESB SE, we add an application server in the component itself. That could explain why you face difficulties to run Http Bc on GF4 and not with other components. That my response as architect for more detail a developer from the Community as reply to you.

Trying with the standalone edition is the right choice and I don't want that you thing I want to push you in that way, but I Really think it is the way to go especially for the reason I provided in my previous post. Please take it as an advice.

Next if you have services on GF4, as you say, you can use JMS or SOAP to communicate with your services regarding if they are synchronous or asynchronous. But yo can also you use the POJO to create Clients for your Services on GF4 (EJBs for example) but may by the links would be to Strong in that configuration.

The error you face with MS SQL is not really an error but just a configuration issue that comes from the way we need to Setup MS SQL driver.

As far as I remember, this information as been issued in our documentation.
Let me check it when I'll be back in my office, but large OpenESB users are running DB BC with MSSQL and it work well.
Let me check and I come back to you very soon.

Re: openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

Hi Ravi,

Please provide the complete stack trace.

RE: openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

ravi.nistala@gdit.com

Thank you Paul. I have managed to get rid of the network error. Thank you for the help. Also your explanation makes sense on why I was getting  network related error.

I have also managed to make the MS SQL server integration work. Below is the configuration which worked for me in case anybody needs help with it. I still need to see how it will work with integrated security.

But still I am getting errors with property files. I have pasted the stack trace. Any idea why I am getting this error.

<dbConnector-name>MSSQLPoll</dbConnector-name>

<datasource-classname>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDataSource</datasource-classname>

<resource-type>Datasource</resource-type>

<database-name>Microsoft SQL Server</database-name>

<database-vendor>MS</database-vendor>

<database-version>11.0.2218</database-version>

<dataSource-properties>

<property>

<name>dataSourceURL</name>

<value>jdbc:sqlserver://127.0.0.1:1433;databaseName=****;user=****;password=****</value>

<description></description>

</property>

</dataSource-properties>

<pool-properties>

<property>

<name>initialSize</name>

<value>11</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>maxActive</name>

<value>20</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>maxIdle</name>

<value>10</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>minIdle</name>

<value>10</value>

</property>

</pool-properties>

</dataSource-pool-properties>

<jdbc-resources>

<dbConnector-name>MSSQLPoll</dbConnector-name>

<jndi-name>InterfacesDataSource</jndi-name>

<description>Datasource connection to MSSQL</description>

</jdbc-resources>

2016-08-19T08:53:20.661-0400 FINE [net.openesb.rest.api] (Grizzly(4))ClassName=net.openesb.rest.api.resources.ComponentResource;MethodName=doLifecycleAction; Do lifecycle action START for component NGHL7BC

2016-08-19T08:53:20.665-0400 FINE [net.openesb.management.jmx] (Grizzly(4))ClassName=net.openesb.management.jmx.AbstractServiceImpl;MethodName=getComponentLifeCycleMBeanObjectName; Get Component Lifecycle MBean Name for component NGHL7BC

2016-08-19T08:53:20.666-0400 FINE [net.openesb.management.jmx] (Grizzly(4))ClassName=net.openesb.management.jmx.AbstractServiceImpl;MethodName=getComponentLifeCycleMBeanObjectName; LifecyleMBean : com.sun.jbi:Target=server,ServiceType=ComponentLifeCycle,ComponentName=NGHL7BC

2016-08-19T08:53:21.022-0400 SEVERE [NGHL7BC.com.ng.jbi.nghl7bc.HL7BindingComponentLifeCycle] (Grizzly(4)) java.lang.Exception: File:  ngHL7/ngHL7.properties, not found.

                at com.ng.jbi.bc.common.RuntimeHelper.loadPropertyFile(RuntimeHelper.java:85)

                at com.ng.jbi.bc.common.RuntimeHelper.loadPropertyFiles(RuntimeHelper.java:72)

                at com.ng.jbi.nghl7bc.HL7BindingComponentLifeCycle.doInit(HL7BindingComponentLifeCycle.java:55)

                at com.ng.jbi.bc.common.BasicComponentLifeCycle.init(BasicComponentLifeCycle.java:107)

                at com.sun.jbi.framework.ComponentFramework.initializeComponent(ComponentFramework.java:1205)

                at com.sun.jbi.framework.ComponentFramework.startComponent(ComponentFramework.java:1776)

                at com.sun.jbi.framework.ComponentLifeCycle.start(ComponentLifeCycle.java:162)

                at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)

                at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)

                at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:112)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:46)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:237)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:252)

                at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)

                at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:801)

                at com.sun.jbi.management.facade.Facade.invokeRemoteVoidOperation(Facade.java:245)

                at com.sun.jbi.management.facade.ComponentLifeCycle.startComponentOnInstance(ComponentLifeCycle.java:470)

                at com.sun.jbi.management.facade.ComponentLifeCycle.start(ComponentLifeCycle.java:99)

                at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)

                at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)

                at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:112)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(StandardMBeanIntrospector.java:46)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(MBeanIntrospector.java:237)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(PerInterface.java:138)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(MBeanSupport.java:252)

                at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:405)

                at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:819)

                at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:801)

                at javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:292)

                at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy62.start(Unknown Source)

                at net.openesb.management.jmx.ComponentServiceImpl.start(ComponentServiceImpl.java:355)

                at net.openesb.rest.api.resources.ComponentResource.doLifecycleAction(ComponentResource.java:127)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory$1.invoke(ResourceMethodInvocationHandlerFactory.java:81)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher$1.run(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:151)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.invoke(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:172)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider$ResponseOutInvoker.doDispatch(JavaResourceMethodDispatcherProvider.java:152)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.internal.AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractJavaResourceMethodDispatcher.java:104)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:384)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:342)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.model.ResourceMethodInvoker.apply(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:101)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.server.ServerRuntime$1.run(ServerRuntime.java:271)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:271)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors$1.call(Errors.java:267)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:315)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:297)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267)

                at org.glassfish.jersey.internal.Errors.process(Errors.java:267)

RE: openesb SE V 3 givign following exception while trying to install components

Ravi

Please have look on Pymma web site: http://pymma.com/index.php/openesb/openesb-resources and the document 770-005.
Have a look on the appendix 2