Quantcast

openesb 3.0.5 integrate and deploy in jboss 7.1.1

openesb 3.0.5 integrate and deploy in jboss 7.1.1

marcelo.moscoso
Hello friends

I'm developing in opesnesb 3.0.5 , how  integrate and deploy my CA in jboss 7.1.1. ?

How to configure and install JBI components OpenESB in jboss ?

How I deploy CA in jboss ?

thanks

Re: openesb 3.0.5 integrate and deploy in jboss 7.1.1

Hello Marcelo

For your information OpenESB for JBoss is not supported by the community.
Nevertheless, you have certainly a web console that started when you started OpenESB.
By default the console address is localhost:4848
If you don't get the console check your log it will inform you that were is the web console

I hope it is useful for you