new open-esb

martin.bakker
Hi Paul,

wonderfull , the new version is there !!
and also a new website, all shiny and new !!

trying to login to download my pw has changed?

trying to get a reset (send new password) goes in "to many redirects ......."

are all accounts removed?

Kind regards Martin

-----------------------------
CED-Groep
Dwerggras 30
3068 PC  Rotterdam
Postadres:
Postbus 8639
3009 AP  Rotterdam
Telefoon: 010 4071599
Fax: 010 4202227
http://www.cedgroep.nl
-----------------------------

Re: new open-esb

Hello Martin

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The website organisation has changed and you just need to go there :
https://www.open-esb.net/index.php/openesb-download/download-binaries
Fill the form and you will get in response an email with the link to the
version 3.1.2.3-a
It certainly happened that the web site was in maintenance when you tried to
download the last version.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other issue

Best regards

Paul

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: new open-esb

I’ve removed myself from the list many times, but somehow continuously get emails.  Please remove my account from this list.  Thx.

--Jamie

Jamie Scott
Healthcare Integration Developer

On Oct 30, 2018, at 10:08 AM, Paul Perez <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Martin

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The website organisation has changed and you just need to go there :
https://www.open-esb.net/index.php/openesb-download/download-binaries
Fill the form and you will get in response an email with the link to the
version 3.1.2.3-a
It certainly happened that the web site was in maintenance when you tried to
download the last version.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other issue

Best regards

Paul

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: new open-esb

Jamie

you don't appear on the OpenESB user list. You certainly subscribed on
Nabble and there I cannot not do anything to remove you from the list.
Try to remove yourself from Nabble

best regards

Paul

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: new open-esb

martin.bakker wrote
> Hi Paul,
> trying to login to download my pw has changed?
> trying to get a reset (send new password) goes in "to many redirects
> ......."
> are all accounts removed?

I also have the same issues with my account.

Also the new 3.1.2 looks nice, but it does not allow me to create a new
project! Have no idea what is wrong here.

Re: new open-esb

Hello Martin

please could you check if your project path has some spaces that stop the
project creation

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: new open-esb

Hi All,
Lg and Pw have not been transferred on the new web site since the website
uses a form for downloading
The logging Login Item is used for the ones who create Blog on the site.

regards

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: new open-esb

martin.bakker
Hi Paul,
 you respond to me in error.
it was somebody who quoted me that had this problem.

Kind Regards Martin

-----------------------------
CED-Groep
Dwerggras 30