Quantcast

http GET method to accept null values

Digspatil
Hi All,
 I want to create my http GET request to accept any string or NULL values also. Please let me know how to create same in openesb.

Thanks,
Digvijay

Re: http GET method to accept null values

Digspatil
Hello All,
Can anybody help on below mention scenario for NULL parameters.

I have created http request with GET method  with urlEncoded style and it contains two parts  Part1 and Part2.
If I run  http://localhost:9080/test_ResponseService/test_ResponsePort?Part1=test1&Part2=test2 then it is working fine but whenever I tried URL like  http://localhost:9080/test_ResponseService/test_ResponsePort?Part1=&Part2=test2  then I am facing issue.Please let me know How to handle NULL parameters in Openesb.

Your support will be highly appreciated.

Re: http GET method to accept null values

AshutoshSingh
I don't think you can do so. I don't see any way on the message parts so that you can make it nullable or put some default value there. You will need all parts you define in your wsdl.