XML retriever working in background in OESB-Studio halts/slows the IDE

XML retriever working in background in OESB-Studio halts/slows the IDE

eorahil
While working with a BPEL and XSDs, OESB-Studio launches a background process to retrieve the xsds from its namespaces. Sometimes the namespaces are invented and the referenced URL doesn't link to the xml file. Others the namespaces referenced are index.html files from oracle or sun.
Could I disable the xml retriever automation? I dont want these xml files to be retrieved.

Re: XML retriever working in background in OESB-Studio halts/slows the IDE

Hello eorahill

Sorry for the delay to reply to know.
The behaviour you Described is know and a fix must found for it.
Studio is searching for namespace address on Internet that often don't exist.
It waits for a timeout.

A fix for this issue is in our agenda