Wsdl from database wizard: request for features.

Wsdl from database wizard: request for features.

Rubén Nieto
Hi!

This is a request for a feature for which I have already found a workaround, so it's not a big deal.

When you use a prepared statement in the "wsdl from database" wizard and your statement takes no inputs (like SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID() ), the wsdl is unusable in the bpel modules. It says something like ERROR: Variable MyOperationIn is used but not initialized (I'm at work and can't look at have the actual error msg). Maybe this is not a bug and I'm doing something wrong, so in that case someone could please tell me what to do in those cases?

When your statement takes no outputs (like making an insert), the answer wsdl is made wrong too. The xsd has a "numrowsEffected" element, but the wsdl still looks for a "MyOperation_Response". This is easy to solve meddling with the wsdl source, though.

Best regards!

Re: Wsdl from database wizard: request for features.

Prashant Ponnala
Ruben,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We will make sure that the problem is verified and a fix will be provided once the bug is confirmed.

Regards,
Prashant