Webservice reference update problem

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Dear All!

I have a question about OpenESB:
We are fight with OSB lot of time. We have many WebService (based by .Net)
these are binded
to OSB.
But our problems when the WebS interface (aka .wsdl) updated then very
difficult to manage and update these changes into OSB bpel flows/projects.
In this case we have to replace the .wsdl file contetn fro mthe old to new
content then we have to (usually) delete the exisiting variables (base on
the WebS interface) and recreate them and recreate the Assignes too. Because
the exisiting bpel process will be drop error (or last time when the process
run) on project build.
How can we update the exisitng WebS reference in our BPEL projects?

Another question:
How can we support the running OSB instance? Specially at stop running OSB
instance?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds.

D.

Re: Webservice reference update problem

Hello
The question you mentioned is not linked to openesb but to the perpetual change of the contract of service
You have the same thing when the interface change in a language such as c# or java.
Each case is different and require a deep look  from your architects.
One solution could be to create a facade before your processes to protect them.

Second question
Yes you can use SSH and type openesb stop

Sent from TypeApp
On 23 Feb 2018, at 14:26, szdezso via User <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Paul!

Thx your feedback.

#1: Maybe you are misundertand it. The interface of the WebS changing
naturally for ex. somebody add a new input parameter. The question is: in
this case we have to modify the  bpel solution many places in bpel and
other.  But it's very complicated and the bpel process is very breakable.
There is an easier way for modify the partnerlink for outside?

#" ok accept, but how?

Thx.

Rgds.

D.