Quantcast

WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

alan
This post was updated on .
Hi
First time with OpenESB
I have downloaded and unzipped OpenESB then

oeadmin.bat

It opens a secondary blank console for the OE-ADMIN

Then I open :  http://127.0.0.1:4848/webui and nothing happens...

The
netstat -na | find "4848"
command shows nothing...

I need help...

(using standalone package)

Alan

Re: WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

Hi Alan

did you start OpenESB first ?

regards

PPe

Re: WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

alan
ops...
I was following the helloword document and forgot it...

Thanks

Alan

Re: WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

alan
IS there an error in Helloworld document?

2
Start OpenESB instance
First Open a console and go to the directory ...\OpenESB-SE-3.0\OE-Instance\bin and run “oeadmin.bat” on
Windows and “oeadmin.sh” on Linux or UNIX

It must be openesb.bat right?

Alan

Re: WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

Hi Alan

Yes you are right

I really have To Fix the document.
Sorry For the inconvenient

Enjoy OE

PPe

Re: WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

OK Bug fixed

thank you

Re: WebUI not running after install and launching oeadmin.bat

alan
This post was updated on .
By the way

Page 42/35 of helloworld you have:

The Receive activity is now set up. Click on OK

and i think it must be:

The Reply activity is now set up. Click on OK

;-)

(Well, sorry, I have found another mistakes and i will send them at the exnd of the tutorial)
Alan