Quantcast

WS Addressing validation

Piotr Tajduś
Hi, I have migrated our 2.2 projects to Standalone 3.0.5 and I am very pleased with the results, but I have faced problem with one webservice using WSAddressing. SOAP port now validates webservice response no matter what policy I set in WSDL, and because service doesn't include RelatesTo in response I am getting soap fault generated by client instead...
Is any possibility to completely disable this validation ?

2016-02-15T18:00:31.355+0100 WARNING [com.sun.xml.ws.addressing.WsaTube] (jaxws-engine-4-thread-3) A required header representing a Message Addressing Property is not present, Problem header:{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}RelatesT
com.sun.xml.ws.addressing.model.MissingAddressingHeaderException: Missing WS-Addressing header: "{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}RelatesTo"
        at com.sun.xml.ws.addressing.W3CWsaClientTube.checkMandatoryHeaders(W3CWsaClientTube.java:80)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.addressing.WsaTube.checkCardinality(WsaTube.java:362)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.addressing.WsaTube.checkMessageAddressingProperties(WsaTube.java:208)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.addressing.WsaTube.validateInboundHeaders(WsaTube.java:165)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.addressing.WsaClientTube.processResponse(WsaClientTube.java:89)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:972)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:910)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.doRun(Fiber.java:873)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.run(Fiber.java:717)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Re: WS Addressing validation

Piotr Tajduś
For now I made workaround using old metro runtime in httpbc (webservices-rt.jar from 2.2).

Re: WS Addressing validation

Which version of HTTP-BC are you using ?

Re: WS Addressing validation

Piotr Tajduś
the one included with standalone 3.0.5, httpbc-full 2.3.4  build 1009