Quantcast

Unable to deploy SSL Certificate

Digspatil
Hello,

I am using OpenESB standalone version 3.0.5, I need to unable the SSL communication, I tried creating keystore.jks and cacerts.jks files and loaded in Open ESB Home path, but when I am trying the simple echo Https project, it is getting failed.

Steps Performed :
--Generate a new key pair for the application server
keytool -genkey -alias openesb -keyalg RSA -keypass changeit -storepass changeit -keystore E:\IntegrationSW\OpenESB-SE-3.0.5\OE-Instance\keystore.jks

--Export the certificate
keytool -export -alias openesb -storepass changeit -file E:\IntegrationSW\OpenESB-SE-3.0.5\OE-Instance\server.cer -keystore E:\IntegrationSW\OpenESB-SE-3.0.5\OE-Instance\keystore.jks

--Self Sign the certificate
keytool -selfcert -alias openesb -validity 335 -keystore E:\IntegrationSW\OpenESB-SE-3.0.5\OE-Instance\keystore.jks -storetype JKS

--Import the certificate to a new trustore cacerts.jks
keytool -import -v -trustcacerts -alias openesb -file E:\IntegrationSW\OpenESB-SE-3.0.5\OE-Instance\server.cer -keystore E:\IntegrationSW\OpenESB-SE-3.0.5\OE-Instance\cacerts.jks -keypass changeit -storepass changeit

--verify the import
keytool -list -v -keystore E:\IntegrationSW\OpenESB-SE-3.0.5\OE-Instance\cacerts.jks -alias openesb -storepass changeit

After doing all of these I am still facing issue.

Regards,
Digvijay