Quantcast

Subprocess BPEL

Meryser
Hello everyone,
This is my first time working on a project using BPEL and OpenEsb , i'm facing an issue :( i really can't find any thing that can help me to call a Bpel process into another one (Main Process and sub process ), I have looked everywhere but i couldn't find any subject related to what i need , so please, can you tell me how can i work with sub process in BPEL, is there any tutorial please?
I hope i can find help here :(
Thank you very much for your help and sorry for my poor english
Regards.

Re: Subprocess BPEL

Hello

Il n'y a pas probleme pour l'anglais, tout le monde est dans la meme situation.

So regarding your question, first you have to be careful and make a difference between the classical programmation  (Java for exemple) and OpenESB applications. In OpenESB there is no processes and sub processes but jt services that call other services.If you don't think in that terms, you will fail in your design and implementation.
To make it short and simple. You have to create a first BPEL with a service S1 in input and S2 in output. (Service = wsdl) . Then you create a Second BPEL in the same BPEL project or in a different BPEL project. Then you open a CASA project and you drag and drop your project in the CASA Editor. Then, you can create  a link between the two BPEL.
Links between BPEL are made in at the CASA level.

I hope it is useful for you

Re: Subprocess BPEL

Meryser
Hello sir , thank you so much for your answer,
i am really grateful for the informations you gave to me and i will do just like you said then i'll see if it works or not.
thank you again
Regards.