Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

glavanya.naidu

kindly provide the steps/sample for BPEL Project invoking the secure Web services with username and password authentication. I am using JavaCAPS 6 version. Thanks.

Regards,
LT

RE: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

param.singh

Thanks for your interest in OpenESB.

you can refer attached document to do so..

/Param

RE: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

param.singh
Also there is a related post in community if you face few issue in this POC.

/Param

Param
Logicoy Inc.

RE: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

glavanya.naidu
Hi Param,

           Thanks for the reply :) .
            Presently i am trying to work out the samples which you have provided in the document.

Regards,
LT

RE: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

glavanya.naidu

    I have created a consumer composite application and was trying to add the username and password at “Edit Web service attribute-> client configuration". The policy attachment popup shows up with “Transport”, but it doesn’t have the “security” part wizard. I have used an external Secured web service.
Kindly help.

Regards,
LT

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

quirozreynaldo
Hello:

I hope that the following link may help you, it works for me

http://www.agbooth.com/AMSeTWiki/amset.leeds.ac.uk_8080/amsetwiki/Wiki14a4.html?page=Amset3securityheadertest

Regards:
Reynaldo

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

glavanya.naidu
Thanks Reynaldo.
The Post helped me a lot.

Regards,
LT

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Akshay
Hello,

Can anyone provide me the sample project to look upon, I have similar requirement of sending username / password in SOAP Header.

Akshay

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Hi Akshay,

what is wrong with the small  tutorial posted by Reynaldo?

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Akshay
Hello Stefan,

I tried following the same tutorial but getting many errors. My external webservice is HTTPs and it has several operations in it. I have to use one of them and pass the request along with SOAP Header username / password.

Please see error screen shot,

That's the reason I asked for simple example because I need to see the implementation for same.

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Stefan Müller-Wilken
I think you're struggling with competing METRO libraries in your classpath. It might help to pin down which one is defining SAAJHeader and which is defining SecurityHeader.

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Akshay
Hello Stefan,

I am using Open ESB 3.0.5 latest version, where do I check Libraries of Metro, can you help me on this ?

Akshay

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Stefan Müller-Wilken
I haven't tried this, but what you could check is making sure that lib/ext/webservices-rt.jar and server/jbi/components/sun-http-binding/install_root/webservices-rt.jar are identical. Just copy one over the other (make a backups first!) and restart your server. Does that make a difference?

Cheers
 Stefan

Let me try now Stefan.

Re: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Akshay
Hello Stefan,

There was no such file in lib/ext/ folder, so I just copied from server/jbi/components/sun-http-binding/install_root/webservices-rt.jar location and put it there and restarted the server but error still there.

Akshay

RE: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

vishnu.piskala

Hello Akshay

When you say SOAP Header username / password, I guess you mean to say HTTP header username / password. If that is the case you can map the username and password in BPEL Mapper. Screenshot below:

cid:image001.png@01D2968B.083160C0

And to invoke HTTPs based URL,  you simply need to import the URL’s certificate into Openesb’s truststore.jks and make sure the JKS file is pointing to the correct location during startup.

Regards

Vishnu

www.logicoy.com

NAML

RE: Step/Sample for the BPEL Project using secure Web service

Akshay
Hello Vishnu,

Thanks for your feedback, but it is not a HTTP call but the SOAP call. I need to use WSS token to make WS call and that's the reason I followed the steps provided in one of the link in forum, Link below,

http://www.agbooth.com/AMSeTWiki/amset.leeds.ac.uk_8080/amsetwiki/Wiki14a4.html?page=Amset3securityheadertest

I followed exact same steps but I am getting the exception which I stated above.

Akshay