Quantcast

Share OE SE instance(s) from Multiple OE Studio

Share OE SE instance(s) from Multiple OE Studio

Akshay
Hello,

We have OpenESB server installed on Linux machine, now we need to access OE SE Instance from multiple machines running individual OE Studio having Windows OS, is that possible to do that ?

Idea is to have multiple developers working on their individual OE Studio with single OE SE Instance shared.

Would anyone can help me here !!!

Regards,
Akshay

Re: Share OE SE instance(s) from Multiple OE Studio

Hello  Ashkay

Mainly development teams are not working all together on the same machine. This creates too many issues about synchronisation of development.
The way the teams work are as follows:
Each developer has its own OpenESB studio and its own local Server but they are are all linked with a versioning tools such as Git or else. Moreover you have the possibility to manage your versions and branches.
Nevertheless I'll check to find an answer for you

Re: Share OE SE instance(s) from Multiple OE Studio

Akshay
Hello Paul,

Thanks for your response. I understood the way you explained and I also agree with your point.

I asked this question because, I read in one of the document by Pymma from OpenESB web site, they showed a typical structure of sharing single OE SE Instance from multiple studio. The document reference is 770-001 Startup with OpenESB SE.pdf so therefore I thought of implementing the same in my environment.

If you could have any suggestion over this then please let me know. It will be a great help.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Akshay