Quantcast

Setting custom property for HTTP BC

Hi all,

I need to set some custom property for the SOAP / HTTP BC (org.glassfish.openesb.outbound.http.headers)

According to the documentation : http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19182-01/820-0595/ghhkz/index.html , I have to set a java.util.Map.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to pass data as a Map in the Mapper.

Any suggestion ?

Re: Setting custom property for HTTP BC

Hi David

Did you try to use the SOAP Handler proposed by the Http BC. I think you can defined a chaine of handlers and you SOAP message received or generated bu the SOAP BC is accessible through the handler.
chain Handler must be set in the casa http properties

All the best

Re: Setting custom property for HTTP BC

siddharth
{"key" : "value"}