Screen Scraping

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Screen Scraping

dinodrits
How can i get a plugin for netbeans like this?
 http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=ScreenScrapingSE

I've installed the plugin glassfishesb-v2.2-full-installer-windows but the option does not appear when I create a new project
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

Paul Perez
Administrator
Hello Diego

Just few word about ScreenScrapingSE.  When SUN managed OpenESB community, they convinced companies to design new Component like Screen Scrapping. But in the Core product like OpenESB 2.1, 2.2 the future 2.3 just Sun component were embedded in OpenESB for maintenance reasons.
Screen Scrapping project is still available and can be found at
http://openesb-dev.org/svn/viewvc.php/trunk/contrib-zaz/?roottype=svn&root=openjbi-legacy

I did not see any upgrade on this project since a long time. If you are interested in improving the project please let us know and you will get the rights on it.

regards

Paul
www.pymma.com
www.pymma.com The best services on OpenESB
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

dinodrits
please give me access to the project I have enough interest in it
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

nheron
Administrator
Hello,
did you create an account on openesb-dev.org ?
then the source code is here : http://openesb-dev.org/svnroot/openjbi-legacy/trunk/contrib-zaz/
So you can check out the code.
If you do some modification you find valuable for the community then you can submit patches attached to trackers http://openesb-dev.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=104
regards
Nicolas

2012/3/27 dinodrits [via OpenESB Users] <[hidden email]>
please give me access to the project I have enough interest in it



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Screen-Scraping-tp7407101p7409422.html
To start a new topic under OpenESB Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OpenESB Users, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

dinodrits
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

Paul Perez
Administrator
Your account has been validated.
It must work now

Enjoy

Paul
www.pymma.com
www.pymma.com The best services on OpenESB
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

rafamarra
Are there already compiled plugin? Or netbeans already fully configured with
all plugins?

--
View this message in context: http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Screen-Scraping-tp7407101p7410469.html
Sent from the OpenESB Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

rafamarra
In reply to this post by Paul Perez
Are there already compiled plugin? Or netbeans already fully configured with all plugins?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

Paul Perez
Administrator
Hi Rafamarra

I can just to say no to both of your question. I remember that 2-3 years ago I played a bit with that component. but build have lost with Open-ESB.org
It is up to you to debug compile and rebuild it. That's a hard job that can be solved with cleverness and persistence.
That we did when we got OpenESB sources from scratch

All the best

Paul


www.pymma.com The best services on OpenESB
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

Gary Zheng
We are the developer behind this component, however, it has not been updated along with OpenESB due to lack of interests. As Paul said, it's not a easy task, it'll also need additional efforts to make it work with newer NetBeans builds. If you are interested, contact me for binaries that work with NetBeans 6.5

Thanks
Gary
On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Paul Perez wrote:

> Hi Rafamarra
>
> I can just to say no to both of your question. I remember that 2-3 years ago
> I played a bit with that component. but build have lost with Open-ESB.org
> It is up to you to debug compile and rebuild it. That's a hard job that can
> be solved with cleverness and persistence.
> That we did when we got OpenESB sources from scratch
>
> All the best
>
> Paul
>
>
>
>
> -----
> www.pymma.com
> The best services on OpenESB
> --
> View this message in context: http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Screen-Scraping-tp7407101p7410707.html
> Sent from the OpenESB Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

Paul Perez
Administrator
Hi Gary
How are you? Thanks for that reply.  I wasn't sure 100%that you did the components.  So I wanted to contact you to confirm.
I'm please that you can provide some entry points to Diego.
Sys
Paul
www.pymma.com The best services on OpenESB
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

rafamarra
I tried to compile the project with maven and got the following error. Someone can help me?

C:\openjbi-legacy\contrib-zaz>mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   screenscrapingse-core
[INFO]   screenscrapingse-jbiadapter
[INFO]   screenscraping-api
[INFO]   zaz-screenscraping-engine
[INFO]   screenscrapingse-top
[INFO]   contrib-zaz-top
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building screenscrapingse-core
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] null
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Trace
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.matchPattern(De
faultWagonManager.java:809)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getMirror(Defau
ltWagonManager.java:779)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getMirrorReposi
tory(DefaultWagonManager.java:601)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(Def
aultWagonManager.java:355)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.manager.DefaultWagonManager.getArtifact(Def
aultWagonManager.java:310)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(De
faultArtifactResolver.java:200)
        at org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(De
faultArtifactResolver.java:74)
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.findModelFromRepo
sitory(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:555)
        at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromReposito
ry(DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:248)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.checkRequiredMavenVersio
n(DefaultPluginManager.java:265)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyVersionedPlugin(De
faultPluginManager.java:197)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPlug
inManager.java:176)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:1278)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.getMojoDescriptor
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1546)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindLifecycleForP
ackaging(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1037)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecycl
eMappings(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1001)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:331)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:292)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:142)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:345)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:132)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:290)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)

        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 2 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Mar 28 14:17:17 GMT-03:00 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/15M
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

rafamarra
In reply to this post by Gary Zheng
Gary Zheng wrote
We are the developer behind this component, however, it has not been updated along with OpenESB due to lack of interests. As Paul said, it's not a easy task, it'll also need additional efforts to make it work with newer NetBeans builds. If you are interested, contact me for binaries that work with NetBeans 6.5

Thanks
Gary
On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:03 AM, Paul Perez wrote:

> Hi Rafamarra
>
> I can just to say no to both of your question. I remember that 2-3 years ago
> I played a bit with that component. but build have lost with Open-ESB.org
> It is up to you to debug compile and rebuild it. That's a hard job that can
> be solved with cleverness and persistence.
> That we did when we got OpenESB sources from scratch
>
> All the best
>
> Paul
>
>
>
>
> -----
> www.pymma.com
> The best services on OpenESB
> --
> View this message in context: http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Screen-Scraping-tp7407101p7410707.html
> Sent from the OpenESB Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Hi Gary,
I'm trying to compile the project, but I'm interested in but plugins for netbeans 6.5.
I only need this plugins for scraping scrren?
Could you send me?
My email is rafamarra@gmail.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

rafamarra
Gary,
could you help me?
When trying to install the plugins in netbeans shown getting the following message:
Some plug-ins require the plug-in library JAXB 2.1 is installed.
The plug-in JAXB 2.1 Library was requested in implementation version 090515.The following plug-ins are affected: Emulator Screen Scraping Project

I installed the jar http://jaxb.java.net/2.1/ and added as a library in netbeans, but did not work.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

Gary Zheng
What's the version of your NB? is it 6.5?
On Mar 30, 2012, at 11:26 AM, rafamarra wrote:

> Gary,
> could you help me?
> When trying to install the plugins in netbeans shown getting the following
> message:
> Some plug-ins require the plug-in library JAXB 2.1 is installed.
> The plug-in JAXB 2.1 Library was requested in implementation version
> 090515.The following plug-ins are affected: Emulator Screen Scraping Project
>
> I installed the jar http://jaxb.java.net/2.1/ and added as a library in
> netbeans, but did not work.
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Screen-Scraping-tp7407101p7422562.html
> Sent from the OpenESB Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

rafamarra
I tested in NB 6.5.1 and glassfishesb-v2.1-full-installer, I got the same error on both.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

rafamarra
With glassfishesb-v2.1-full-installer, which uses the NB 6.5.1, and with JDK6 I got another error:

javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: ClassCastException: attempting to cast jar:file:/C:/GlassFishESBv21/netbeans/ide10/modules/ext/jaxb/api/jaxb-api.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class to jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_31/jre/lib/rt.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class.  Please make sure that you are specifying the proper ClassLoader.    
        at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.handleClassCastException(ContextFinder.java:96)
        at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:205)
        at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:363)
        at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:574)
        at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:522)
        at com.zaz.ssapi.protocol.tn3270.util.EmulatorXMLGenerator.writeXML(EmulatorXMLGenerator.java:37)
        at com.zaz.ssapi.protocol.tn3270.util.EmulatorXMLGenerator.generateXMLFile(EmulatorXMLGenerator.java:31)
        at com.zaz.nbmodules.emulator.tn3270.ui.action.MenuToolbar3270Action.actionPerformed(MenuToolbar3270Action.java:85)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:357)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:809)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:850)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6290)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3267)
        at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6055)
        at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2039)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4653)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2097)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4575)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4236)
        at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4166)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2083)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2482)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:648)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:607)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:605)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
        at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:98)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:621)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:619)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:618)
        at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:104)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:178)
        at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Dialog.java:1044)
        at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Dialog.java:1096)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1094)
        at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.superShow(NbPresenter.java:867)
        at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.doShow(NbPresenter.java:901)
        at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.run(NbPresenter.java:889)
        at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.run(NbPresenter.java:109)
        at org.openide.util.Mutex.doEventAccess(Mutex.java:1355)
        at org.openide.util.Mutex.readAccess(Mutex.java:268)
        at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.show(NbPresenter.java:874)
        at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1584)
        at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1536)
        at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:841)
        at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:984)
        at org.openide.loaders.TemplateWizard.instantiateImpl(TemplateWizard.java:495)
        at org.openide.loaders.TemplateWizard.instantiate(TemplateWizard.java:362)
        at org.netbeans.modules.project.ui.actions.NewProject$2.run(NewProject.java:139)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:646)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:607)
        at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:605)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:616)
        at org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:104)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [***SPAM***] Re: Screen Scraping

Paul Perez
Administrator
What jdk version do you use? Did you have a trial with the jdk 1.5 ?

please have a look on our web site: www.pymma.com

"rafamarra [via OpenESB Users]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
>With glassfishesb-v2.1-full-installer, which uses the NB 6.5.1, and with JDK6
>I got another error:
>
>javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: ClassCastException: attempting to cast
>jar:file:/C:/GlassFishESBv21/netbeans/ide10/modules/ext/jaxb/api/jaxb-api.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class
>to
>jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_31/jre/lib/rt.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class.
>Please make sure that you are specifying the proper ClassLoader.    
> at
>javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.handleClassCastException(ContextFinder.java:96)
> at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:205)
> at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:363)
> at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:574)
> at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:522)
> at
>com.zaz.ssapi.protocol.tn3270.util.EmulatorXMLGenerator.writeXML(EmulatorXMLGenerator.java:37)
> at
>com.zaz.ssapi.protocol.tn3270.util.EmulatorXMLGenerator.generateXMLFile(EmulatorXMLGenerator.java:31)
> at
>com.zaz.nbmodules.emulator.tn3270.ui.action.MenuToolbar3270Action.actionPerformed(MenuToolbar3270Action.java:85)
> at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
> at
>javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
> at
>javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
> at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
> at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:357)
> at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:809)
> at
>javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:850)
> at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6290)
> at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3267)
> at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6055)
> at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2039)
> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4653)
> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2097)
> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4575)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4236)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4166)
> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2083)
> at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2482)
> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:648)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:607)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:605)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at
>java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> at
>java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:98)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:621)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:619)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at
>java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:618)
> at
>org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:104)
> at
>java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
> at
>java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
> at
>java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:178)
> at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Dialog.java:1044)
> at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Dialog.java:1096)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1094)
> at
>org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.superShow(NbPresenter.java:867)
> at
>org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.doShow(NbPresenter.java:901)
> at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.run(NbPresenter.java:889)
> at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.run(NbPresenter.java:109)
> at org.openide.util.Mutex.doEventAccess(Mutex.java:1355)
> at org.openide.util.Mutex.readAccess(Mutex.java:268)
> at
>org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.show(NbPresenter.java:874)
> at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1584)
> at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1536)
> at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:841)
> at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:984)
> at
>org.openide.loaders.TemplateWizard.instantiateImpl(TemplateWizard.java:495)
> at org.openide.loaders.TemplateWizard.instantiate(TemplateWizard.java:362)
> at
>org.netbeans.modules.project.ui.actions.NewProject$2.run(NewProject.java:139)
> at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:646)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:607)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:605)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at
>java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:616)
> at
>org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:104)
> at
>java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
> at
>java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
> at
>java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
>http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Screen-Scraping-tp7407101p7425978.html
>
>To unsubscribe from Screen Scraping, visit
www.pymma.com The best services on OpenESB
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

Gary Zheng
In reply to this post by rafamarra
looking back to old email threads, this component has to be used with NetBeans built prior to March 6, 2009.
On Mar 31, 2012, at 6:34 PM, rafamarra wrote:

> With glassfishesb-v2.1-full-installer, which uses the NB 6.5.1, and with JDK6
> I got another error:
>
> javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: ClassCastException: attempting to cast
> jar:file:/C:/GlassFishESBv21/netbeans/ide10/modules/ext/jaxb/api/jaxb-api.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class
> to
> jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_31/jre/lib/rt.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class.
> Please make sure that you are specifying the proper ClassLoader.    
> at
> javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.handleClassCastException(ContextFinder.java:96)
> at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(ContextFinder.java:205)
> at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(ContextFinder.java:363)
> at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:574)
> at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(JAXBContext.java:522)
> at
> com.zaz.ssapi.protocol.tn3270.util.EmulatorXMLGenerator.writeXML(EmulatorXMLGenerator.java:37)
> at
> com.zaz.ssapi.protocol.tn3270.util.EmulatorXMLGenerator.generateXMLFile(EmulatorXMLGenerator.java:31)
> at
> com.zaz.nbmodules.emulator.tn3270.ui.action.MenuToolbar3270Action.actionPerformed(MenuToolbar3270Action.java:85)
> at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
> at
> javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
> at
> javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
> at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
> at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:357)
> at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:809)
> at
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:850)
> at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6290)
> at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3267)
> at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6055)
> at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2039)
> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4653)
> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2097)
> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4575)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4236)
> at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4166)
> at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2083)
> at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2482)
> at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4481)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:648)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:607)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:605)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:98)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:621)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(EventQueue.java:619)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:618)
> at
> org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:104)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:178)
> at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Dialog.java:1044)
> at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Dialog.java:1096)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:1094)
> at
> org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.superShow(NbPresenter.java:867)
> at
> org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.doShow(NbPresenter.java:901)
> at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.run(NbPresenter.java:889)
> at org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.run(NbPresenter.java:109)
> at org.openide.util.Mutex.doEventAccess(Mutex.java:1355)
> at org.openide.util.Mutex.readAccess(Mutex.java:268)
> at
> org.netbeans.core.windows.services.NbPresenter.show(NbPresenter.java:874)
> at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:1584)
> at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:1536)
> at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Window.java:841)
> at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Dialog.java:984)
> at
> org.openide.loaders.TemplateWizard.instantiateImpl(TemplateWizard.java:495)
> at org.openide.loaders.TemplateWizard.instantiate(TemplateWizard.java:362)
> at
> org.netbeans.modules.project.ui.actions.NewProject$2.run(NewProject.java:139)
> at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:646)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:84)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:607)
> at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:605)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at
> java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
> at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:616)
> at
> org.netbeans.core.TimableEventQueue.dispatchEvent(TimableEventQueue.java:104)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
> at
> java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
> at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Screen-Scraping-tp7407101p7425978.html
> Sent from the OpenESB Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Screen Scraping

dinodrits
This post was updated on .
I tried to use Screen Scraping using netbeans 1.5 and jdk 6.5.1 and 6.5, but got the same error.

I noticed that the version quoted netbeans 6.5.1 of March 6, 2009 is not available for download on the link as shown below:
http://netbeans.org/community/releases/roadmap.html

Here is the error generated using jdk 1.5
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax / xml / bind / JAXBException
  at com.zaz.ssapi.protocol.tn3270.util.EmulatorXMLGenerator.writeXML (EmulatorXMLGenerator.java: 37)
  at
  at
  at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed (AbstractButton.java: 1849)
  $ Handler.actionPerformed at javax.swing.AbstractButton (AbstractButton.java: 2169)
  at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (DefaultButtonModel.java: 420)
12
Loading...