Rollback of timedout ACTIVE coordinator when debug

Rollback of timedout ACTIVE coordinator when debug

utarks

When I performing debug encountered as below caused me to exit from debug mode. How to extend the timeout ?

2016-05-23T01:28:12.012+0800 WARNING [com.atomikos.icatch.imp.ActiveStateHandler] (Atomikos:0) Rollback of timedout ACTIVE coordinator !

Thanks.

Re: Rollback of timedout ACTIVE coordinator when debug

Hello Utarks

Interesting bug. we have to check it.
Please could you tell me what do you want to do with the transaction

Re: Rollback of timedout ACTIVE coordinator when debug

utarks
Hi Paul,

In the BPEL, I just set a breakpoint for debug after that it exit the debug automatically and I got the error Rollback of timedout ACTIVE coordinator from server log.

Thanks.