Quantcast

Response is not logging on inoke activity

Response is not logging on inoke activity

zunnoon
Hello All,

I am using OpenEsb  Galssfish v2.3 for my project. I am using simple Invoke activity to call external service. On this invoke activity, I am logging Request element OnStart and Response element OnComplete. it works fine, but sometimes it only log Request element. I am unable to find the Response log for that particular request in log file. Can anyone tell me what might be the issue?

Re: Response is not logging on inoke activity

Hello Zunnoon

It could you just invoke a request only service. In that case, as far as I remember you have no On Complete event.
Could you confirm it?

By the way, I advise you to use OpenESB Stand-alone edition for you project except if your requirements ask you to use an application server.