Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Hello All,

Some of you required removing from the OpenESB mailing list.
We understand that some are not interested anymore in the project and want
to unsubscribe. Be sure that it is not our purpose to annoy you with
unwanted emails.

Once again the process to do it is as follows:
*
First Step*
So you have to unsubscribe yourself from the OpenESB mailing list. To do it
unsubscribe here
https://lists.open-esb.net/mailman/listinfo/user

*Second Step*
You have to unsubscribe yourself from the OpenESB Nabble forum.

Thank for your understanding

Paul

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Jakub Grabowski
Hi Paul,

That was a massive unsubscribe campaign! And I was surprised that many
people ignored your e-mail with instruction...

Anyway, how does community look like nowadays? It was strange that so many
people resigned (kind of #openesbmetoo ;-)

Would you be able to describe briefly what's the current status of new
versions, activities etc. I'd be good for community to have some insights
for 2018.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jakub.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Hello Jakub,

First, I would like to wish you, and to all the community a very happy new
year 2018, I hope that this year, we will go forward and progress faster
together in the OpenESB development.

First, let’s talk about the unsubscribe campaign: You must know that the
original email list was hosted by Sun Microsystems and started around ten
years ago, with the first version of OpenESB. In 2010, Oracle kept this
email server open, but for an unknown reason (for me), this server did not
send the post entered in Nabble.

Last autumn, Oracle stopped the email server definitively, and it was not
possible to send post anymore. So we decided to link the Nabble Forum to
another mailing list. We made it, last month and we decided to keep the
Nabble list and put it on the new mailing list. Suddenly, people who did not
use OpenESB since 2010 (Student, ex: Sun people) started to receive emails
where the subject does not match their concerns anymore. So, this explains
the number of unregistered people. I cannot blame them.

For the new of OpenESB please have look on the next post

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

   Andrés P. Ferrando
http://www.pruna.com.ar/

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Hello Andreas

Happy new year !!!

Having a look on the registered user on the Nabble OpenESB Forum you can
find this:

<http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/file/t213593/Capture.jpg>

So as said in my previous email, you have been registered on our mailing
list because you are on the Nabble  OpenESB forum. and it is the reason why
you receive the emails.

Please, if you don't want to receive the email anymore, please feel free to
unsubscribe on Nabble.

Best regards

Paul

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Jakub Grabowski
Thanks Paul,

Good to see OpenESB project going strong.

Rgds,
Jakub.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

sandiegoscott
Remove now. Last warning.

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

Good to see OpenESB project going strong.

Rgds,
Jakub.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Loïc Mathieu

Me too please, never wanted to subscribe to this mailing list.

I will soon configure this mailing list as spam, the unsubscribe link didn’t works.

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

Good to see OpenESB project going strong.

Rgds,
Jakub.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Hello
These last days, you receive some email about OpenESB because a long time
ago you registered on the Nabble Forum OpenESB. You did not receive email
during the last year because of an unknown reason from us. The email server
has been upgraded recently, and people registered received email again.
Since it is nearly impossible to know you keep a link to the project or not
we provided a simple process to unregister.
There is no need to threaten or intimidate since we are not interested to
proselytize but to have a room where to exchange on the project.
To unsubscribe you have to unsubscribe from the mailing list here:
from Nabble. Please Notice that WE ARE NOT ABLE to remove you from nabble.
YOU MUST DO IT BY YOURSELF.
Thank you for your understanding

Paul

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

george1024

Yes, this wouldn’t be an issue if the website worked to recover lost passwords and unsubscribe.

But as it is it seems this is a dead group.

Me too please, never wanted to subscribe to this mailing list.

I will soon configure this mailing list as spam, the unsubscribe link didn’t works.

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

Good to see OpenESB project going strong.

Rgds,
Jakub.

-------------------------Confidentiality Notice--------------------------
This electronic message transmission contains information from the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, which may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachment without reading or saving in any manner.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Please, unsubscribe me from this list.

Thanks in advance.

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 5:28 PM, Klein, George <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes, this wouldn’t be an issue if the website worked to recover lost passwords and unsubscribe.

But as it is it seems this is a dead group.

Me too please, never wanted to subscribe to this mailing list.

I will soon configure this mailing list as spam, the unsubscribe link didn’t works.

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, which may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachment without reading or saving in any manner.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Andre AB. Bögge

Please unsubscribe me from this list.

Thanks in advance,

André Bögge

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 5:28 PM, Klein, George <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes, this wouldn’t be an issue if the website worked to recover lost passwords and unsubscribe.

But as it is it seems this is a dead group.

Me too please, never wanted to subscribe to this mailing list.

I will soon configure this mailing list as spam, the unsubscribe link didn’t works.

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

Me too please, never wanted to subscribe to this mailing list.

I will soon configure this mailing list as spam, the unsubscribe link didn’t works.

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

Hello All,

let me say the same thing once again.
You can unsubscribe from the user list based on Mailman (see my previous
post) even if you have lost your password.
Nevertheless, we cannot remove you from the Nabble forum. do you have to
DIY.
If someone know an Alternative way to do it, please let me know

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Me too please, never wanted to subscribe to this mailing list.

I will soon configure this mailing list as spam, the unsubscribe link didn’t works.

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, which may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and any attachment without reading or saving in any manner.

Re: Remove from OpenESB mail list (Reminder)

PLEASE unsubscibe me as well.

Thanks,

Will

Best Regards,