Re: can we have multiple servers in same Instance

Re: can we have multiple servers in same Instance

param.singh
What Version of OpenESB ? Standalone? Or Glassfish ?

For Standalone,

If you mean by "Instance" -> A Linux Machine : Then answer will be yes, You can install multiple Standalone servers and change Ports before/after deployment, so that there are no port conflict issues between those servers.

For Glassfish,

You can create Cluster / Standalone instances in single DAS domain and Deploy you Components and Libraries there. It will work.

Param

Re: can we have multiple servers in same Instance

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hi Param,
Thanks for the quick reply. I am using "OpenESB-SE-3.0.5" and wanted to have
multiple servers like server1, server2, server3 ... etc. in same Instance at
same UI pages just like we cam able to see multiple cluster at same UI at
Glassfish 4 or 5 server.
Actually our requirement is to see all the deployed service assemblies at
single UI page.
thanks
Firoz
<http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/file/t395918/OpenESBV3.jpg>