Re: How to retrieve the IP/Hostname of the sender

Re: How to retrieve the IP/Hostname of the sender

SherryWeng
Glad you asked the question :-)  The answer is yes, the protocol headers
and transport context information will be accessible in bpel, ejb, xslt etc.
In fact, HTTP BC already propagates the SOAP/HTTP header information
today. But at the same time, we would also need enhancements in the
service engines (e.g. bpel se, javaee se etc.) and their respective
toolings to provide access to the information.  This is something we are
actively working on right now.

Please also check out the related design doc on this at:
http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=NormalizedMessageHeaderAccessWithinBPEL

Regard
--Sherry