Re: Enabling MTOM on CASA service

SherryWeng
Neel,

I think you have a good workaround (i.e. putting the operations in
separate WSDLs) if you don't want "doc_query" messages to have the
"application/xop+xml" content type.
BTW, is there a good reason why the multipart content type is no good
for "query_doc", when the service provider could handle the content type
for another operation defined in the same binding?

In any case, we can see if we could work out something if there is an
absolute need to have operation level configuration for MTOM...
Does that sound OK to you?

Regards
--Sherry