Question on Visualization Service Bus

JayanthK
We want to use the Visualization Service Bus as a package or as api interface to one of the J2EE project - Could you please help us know the possibility and if yes Could you provide a instructions or any references?

Thanks a ton in advance in the the anticipation of providing the needful info.

Thanks and Regards,
Jayanth

Re: Question on Visualization Service Bus

Hello Jayanth

As Far as I know the Visualization Service Bus was an Experimental work. From its part, the community does not support this module.
If you develop something on please we will Be very interested.