Query SQL

KrisAgui

I'm following the "Shema and Encoding: Import to CVS file" guide, to read an excel file and use it in openESB, according to the guide for this function says that the tool consumes the CVS file, which it does, however I try to do a simple sql query and does not work (table with the results appears blank).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kristell Aguilar

Re: Query SQL

Hello Kris
please could you detail or reformulate you request?
I don't understand it ( not native English Speaker)
Thank you