Quantcast

Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

123

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Akshay
Hello Stefan,

Yes I tried with Google host, and I am able to type the command GET / HTTP/1.0 after ---. But this is not working in my case. So is it really because I am trying this on my local machine setup using self signed SSL ? Does that mean HTTPs will not work anymore for local host setup ?

Can you please help me on this. Thanks for your help so far.

Regards,
Akshay

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Well,

can you set your logging to 'full' and repeat the exercise? What is the complete (!) output on the console screen and what do you get in your OpenESB log? What happens when you do the same on 9080 without https?

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Akshay
Hello Stefan,

I have ran the tests with Http and Https, please see attached document. For normal HTTP call, I am getting the response from browser while accessing the WSDL.

Regards,
Akshay

Test.doc

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
I see. And when using insecure 9080, the GET works?

What happens when using openssl in debug mode, e.g. openssl s_client -msg -debug -state -connect <host>:<port> ?

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Akshay
Hello Stefan,
Please find attached document with test. Also, there is no option to type GET command in case of 9080.. it directly give output and com out of the prompt.
Regards,
Akshay

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 2:39 PM, Stefan Müller-Wilken [via OpenESB Community Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I see. And when using insecure 9080, the GET works?

What happens when using openssl in debug mode, e.g. openssl s_client -msg -debug -state -connect <host>:<port> ?

Cheers
 Stefan

http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/Problem-with-SSL-in-OpenESB-3-0-5-SE-tp7581355p7581416.html
To unsubscribe from Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE, click here.
NAML

Test1.docx (193K) Download Attachment

Test1.docx

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Okay, I now took the time to use the latest OpenESB SE git repo build to verify myself and I can no acknowledge that I have the same problem. OpenESB fails on SSL handshake and the journey ends on "SSL_connect:SSLv2/v3 write client hello A". As my OpenESB 3.0.4 installation works with no problem, I'll now check for differences and report back. That might take a little while, though...

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan, can you tell which version of HTTP-BC you're using with OE 3.0.4 and which one with OE 3.0.6 (latest).

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
The failing installation is the result of my complete git clone rebuild from last week - you remember? ;-)
The server states: "Version: 2.4.3-  /  Build Number: 160125_1643".

The working 3.0.4 server on the other hand says: "Version: 2.4.1- / Build Number: 150213_1158" and the working binding component is a "3.0.0-SNAPSHOT Build Number: 9"

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

IMHO, the OE standalone version doesn't matter.

The only diff here is about the HTTP-BC version. you are using the 3.0.0 version where others are using probably a 2.3.x...

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Okay, FWIW: deploying the old v3.0.0 build 9 httpbc on the new 3.0.7 OpenESB SE build and copying the corresponding webservices-rt.jar to lib/ext made the Service Assembly lift off and service requests on 9443/HTTPS

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Don't understand why you need to change webservices-rt.jar...

So it's working well with 3.0.0, thanks Stefan.

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Well, without webservices-rt.jar in lib/ext, the server complained:

2016-12-20T12:01:37.802+0100 SEVERE [com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingDeployer] (SecureEcho-sun-http-binding) HTTPBC-E00205: Start ist fehlgeschlagen. com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory: Provider com.sun.xml.ws.assembler.TubelineAssemblerFactoryImpl is specified in jar:file:/opt/openesbse-3.0.7/server/jbi/components/sun-http-binding/install_root/webservices-rt.jar!/META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory but not found
com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceConfigurationError: com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory: Provider com.sun.xml.ws.assembler.TubelineAssemblerFactoryImpl is specified in jar:file:/opt/openesbse-3.0.7/server/jbi/components/sun-http-binding/install_root/webservices-rt.jar!/META-INF/services/com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory but not found
        at com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder.fail(ServiceFinder.java:286)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder.access$200(ServiceFinder.java:153)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder$LazyIterator.next(ServiceFinder.java:525)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.util.ServiceFinder$CompositeIterator.next(ServiceFinder.java:422)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.TubelineAssemblerFactory.create(TubelineAssemblerFactory.java:110)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.server.WSEndpointImpl.<init>(WSEndpointImpl.java:186)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.create(EndpointFactory.java:337)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.create(EndpointFactory.java:332)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(EndpointFactory.java:164)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:577)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:560)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(WSEndpoint.java:639)
        at com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.jaxwssupport.JAXWSEndpointFactory.createWSEndpoint(JAXWSEndpointFactory.java:172)
        at com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingLifeCycle.endpointActivated(HttpSoapBindingLifeCycle.java:675)
        at com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.ServiceUnitImpl.start(ServiceUnitImpl.java:330)
        at com.sun.jbi.httpsoapbc.HttpSoapBindingDeployer.start(HttpSoapBindingDeployer.java:276)
        at com.sun.jbi.framework.ServiceUnitOperation.process(ServiceUnitOperation.java:184)
        at com.sun.jbi.framework.Operation.run(Operation.java:104)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Akshay
Hello Friends,

The problem is with HTTP BC ? Or is it something else ?

Regards,
Akshay

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
No, from my observations, if you have the means to revert to an older httpbc binding component, you should be fine. Undeploy your assembly, undeploy the current httpbc, deploy a working httpbc and redeploy your assembly and it should work.

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Akshay
Hello Stefan,

I need to give a try on this, can you please give me the link to download the older HTTP BC which was working for you.

Regards,
Akshay

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Now this is where things get interesting. The BC is too large to attach to this post and I don't have a file hoster account.

@David: do you know where to find it on the OpenESB build server?

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Which version you're looking for ?

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Akshay
Hello David,

I am using OpenESB V3.0.5 Standalone Edition as current version, but stefan suggested to  try with older version, I think prior to this.

Stefan,
Would you please confirm which version of Http BC i should try.

Akshay

Re: Problem with SSL in OpenESB 3.0.5 SE

Pavel Rybakov
Hello friends,

Please let me know which version of OESB does well as for servicing HTTPS requests? OESB SE 3.0.5 doesn't

Regards, Pavel.
123