Quantcast

Problem with Heap Memory Using Standalone Edition

Problem with Heap Memory Using Standalone Edition

Abhidhar

I'm getting problems with heap memory limit: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space. The dashboard of the web console shows: "Heap memory dedicated is 98% (255M / 260M)". How could I increase the heap memory dedicated ???

In previous versions I could configure it in the file domail.xml but I can't find where I should configure it in the Standalone edition (v3.0.5).

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Problem with Heap Memory Using Standalone Edition

Hi Abhidhar,

You can specify JAVA_OPTS in your system env or change openesb.sh / openesb.bat to set this system properties.