Quantcast

Problem when attaching file in email BC

gabriel
I am having exactly this problem.

I am trying to send a file (PDF) as an email attachment using email-bc, but the file I get in my Inbox is still base64-encoded, so I cannot open it normally.

The original post says it isn't supported yet but the message is from 2009 so I was wondering whether it's just me doing it wrong or has this feature not been implemented yet.

Re: Problem when attaching file in email BC

gabriel
Hasn't anyone stumbled upon this problem? Attaching from local file seems pretty useless in most cases.