Quantcast

Passing the torch to Necker Lee...

Frank Kieviet
Administrator

Folks,

It is with mixed feelings that I'm writing this email.

Last week I put in my resignation at Oracle. One week from now will be my last day here.

And with my leaving, I'm passing the torch to Necker Lee.

Necker is the Sustaining engineering manager responsible for the SOA/BI products coming from SeeBeyond/Sun. As one of the developers of ICAN 5.0, and later as a Sustaining manager on not just CAPS but also on GlassFish ESB v2, he brings a lot of experience to the table. Also because Oracle has dedicated very few Development resources but fortunately still a lot of Sustaining resources to OpenESB, Necker is the best person in Oracle to help OpenESB.

If anybody would like me to help with making introductions in my final week here (or anything else for that matter), please let me know (feel free to email me privately if you like).

Best (I'll save my goodbyes for next week...),

Frank

P.S. Because of all the discussions that we've seen here on the list around Oracle, I do want to make it clear that my leaving has nothing to do with any friction or disagreement with Oracle (see my blog post on this if you care to read more).

Frank Kieviet

OpenESB Community Manager (http://open-esb.org)

Oracle, Monrovia, CA

Tel +1 626 471 6322

Blog: http://frankkieviet.blogspot.com/

Re: Passing the torch to Necker Lee...

Sébastien Stormacq
Hey Frank

Good luck in your future Google life  !
I hope we will have the chance to meet / work again in the future.

Seb

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Apr 2010, at 07:05, Frank Kieviet <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Michael Czapski
Hear, hear ...

All the best and thanks :-)

Regards