Quantcast

Oracle Procedure with Record Type Input Parameters

Oracle Procedure with Record Type Input Parameters

imthiyaz.syed
Hi ,

I am trying to configure DB adapter for Oracle Procedure with Record Type as input and Output parameters.
By default OpenESB DB adapter is not able to recognize Record type parameters and is not generated in the Schema with all input and Output parameters.

Can you please help ?

Thanks,
Imthiyaz

Re: Oracle Procedure with Record Type Input Parameters

Hello

could you tell us what is a record type in you post.

Re: Oracle Procedure with Record Type Input Parameters

imthiyaz.syed
Hi paul,

APPS_WSH_OTM_SYNC_ITEM_PKG_GET_EBS_ITEM_INFO_Oracle_SOA.xsd

GetEBSItemInfo_Openesb.xsd

Oracle PL/SQL record is a data structure that can hold data items of different kinds. Records consist of different fields, similar to a row of a database table.

I am attaching schema (xsd) generated in Oracle SOA Database adapter when called Oracle procedure and also schema(xsd) generated when used OpenESB Database adapter when called the same Oracle Procedure.

In OpenESB i am not able to see record type parameters in the schema that is generated.

Could you please help?

Thanks,
Imthiyaz