OpenEsb 3.0.5 create components

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list

How do I create components for openesb 3.0.5 and how can I join community
developers?

Re: OpenEsb 3.0.5 create components

Hello Marcelo

First I would like to thank you for your interest in openesb.
Seconde i would advise you to start working with the new the new openesb 3.1 source code.
The build is easier and straightforward. The previous version (up to 3.0.5) is too complex to setup for a new joiner
Third to start working on the components, you must understand the JBI spécifications.
Then I suggest you to take the existing code as a model. Don't forget you have also to develop a plug-in for openesb studio.

Please feel free to contact me personally so I could give you more detail on the development process for a component.