OpenESB password reset

smoczyna
Hi

It seems something wrong with password change feature, I've sent 3 request (successfully) already but no email came back with new password so far.

Re: OpenESB password reset

Hello

could you precise what you are talking about. ?

Re: OpenESB password reset

smoczyna
I mean to download the latest version of OpenESB so I have to be logged-in first. My old credentials do not work but password reset seems not to work either. I tried 3 times and got nothing back (I'm expecting email with new password ).

Re: OpenESB password reset

smoczyna
Registration of new users in  http://www.open-esb.net doesn't work too.

Re: OpenESB password reset

david blackburn
HI,

Have you checked your email spam folder?

Re: OpenESB password reset

smoczyna
yes I did. That's not the first time actually when I'm changing my password (or rather try) but I didn't have any issues before.

Re: OpenESB password reset

smoczyna
this issue is resolved now
Thanks Paul