OpenESB and Websphere MQ

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hi!

Is it possible to create an OpenBSB project with reading messages from the
Websphere MQ? OpenESB 3.0.5 contains the jmsbc.jar, but this component can
not be started on the OpenESB Standalone server.
If someone has experience implementing projects with the websphere MQ or you
know where to get missing components / libraries - please help

Pavel

Re: OpenESB and Websphere MQ

Hello Pavel

Thank you for your interest in OpenESB.
Go to Pymma website to the documentation and select the document 770-012 on
the JMS.
At the end of the document you will find the way to connect OpenESB to
WebSphere MQ

Please feel free to contact us if you need more advanced detail on OpenESB
Enterprise Edition

Best regards

Paul Perez Chief Architect
Pymma Consulting
--------------------------
Tel: +44 79 44 36 04 65

Re: OpenESB and Websphere MQ

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
<http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/file/t395926/error.jpg>

Thank you for your help. Following the recommendations of document 770-012,
I received the same errors as before.  server.log
<http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/file/t395926/server.log>
item 8.1 requires the installation of the sun-jms-binding component
(jmsbc.jar). However, the server issues an JavaException at the time the
component is started. Please, tell me how to fix the problem.

Re: OpenESB and Websphere MQ

support
Hello Pavel,

Sorry for the delay to reply to you.
It would be easier for us if you use the OpenESB user list that Nabble.

Please find the analysis of your log file

There is a previous issue with the JMS BC that stop it to be installed and
OpenESB remove the JMS BC from the registry
2018-03-15T20:42:00.296+0300 WARNING [com.sun.jbi.management] (main)
JBIMA1610: Component sun-jms-binding not found in the repository.
2018-03-15T20:42:00.296+0300 INFO [com.sun.jbi.management] (main) JBIMA1534:
Removing component sun-jms-binding from registry.
There are certainly many attempts to install the JMS BC and then you add
many file directory for the JMS BC.
2018-03-15T20:42:00.328+0300 WARNING [com.sun.jbi.management] (main)
JBIMA1531: Component sun-jms-binding.3 not found in the registry.
2018-03-15T20:42:00.328+0300 INFO [com.sun.jbi.management] (main) JBIMA1613:
Removing component sun-jms-binding.3 from repository.

You deploy the XSLT SE. FYI an XSLT transformation with the BPEL is faster
but may be more complex.
Initialized sun-XSLT-engine successfully!
You deploy the Workflow engine but don’t find the JNDI resources. I remind
you that this component is not supported.
You deploy the HTTP BC and the BPEL SE
Then the server is the started state.
OESE-1004: Instance server [3.0.5] started in 6Â 744 ms.

Then you reinstall the JMS BC.
JMS BC-I0701: Bootstrap has been initialised (init)
JMS BC-I0702: Bootstrap has been installed (onInstall)

When you start the component, you get the error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/resource/spi/endpoint/MessageEndpointFactory

The MessageEndpointFactory comes from the javaee-API-x.x.jar. This class is
required by the JMS Driver. Search the Jar file javaee-api.7.0.jar on
internet ex:
http://central.maven.org/maven2/javax/javaee-api/7.0/javaee-API-7.0.jar and
put it in ${OE-INSTANCE}\lib\ext and restart OpenESB.
By default, the OpenESB version 3.1.x will embed this jar.
I hope it will help you

Best regards

Paul Perez Chief Architect
Pymma Consulting
--------------------------
Tel: +44 79 44 36 04 65
Skype ID : polperez
Pymma OpenESB support

Re: OpenESB and Websphere MQ

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hello, Paul! Thank you very much for your help! I had very little time to solve all JavaExeption. So I started copying all the successive jar archives into the server directories: OE-Instance/lib OE-Instance/lib/ext OE-Instance/libext/sun-jms-binding OE-Instance/server/jbi/components/sun-jms-binding/install_root/lib jar-files: 1) all jar from my MQ-client (+ included all jar-files from item 8.1 Doc770-012 PYMMA) 2) javax.resource.jar in my case, these actions fixed the error. The component sun-jms-binding is started. Service with jms is checked - it works. It is a pity that the distribution kit (taken from the open-esb.net) does not contain a complete set of necessary archives for working without errors. But I was able to see how your support works! :)

Sent from the OpenESB Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: [*** Possible SPAM ***] Re: OpenESB and Websphere MQ

Hello Pavel
Don't blame Openesb and the distribution.
We have not the right to distribut the jar file from IBM oracle and else. So it is your duty to do it.
Regarding javaee-api jar, it becomes required only with jms V2. And it's support was not required when OE 3.0.5 was issued.
Enjoy OE it is.a wonderful project.

Sent from TypeApp