Quantcast

OpenESB administration console

kernelmod3
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OpenESB administration console

Hello Kirill,

Unfortunately, we didn’t port web console to GFv3.
But you get it in Glassfish 4.1 ;-)

Regards,

Le 6 mai 2015 à 18:11, kernelmod3 [via OpenESB Community Forum] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hello!

Does anyone knows if OpenESB on Glassfish 3.0.1 provide any web interface for administration as in standalone version? If it doesn't how can I view all deployed endpoints, JBI components and etc?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Best regards,
Kirill Dubovikov.

http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/OpenESB-administration-console-tp7580919.html
To start a new topic under OpenESB Community Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OpenESB Community Forum, click here.
NAML

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OpenESB administration console

You can retrieve OpenESB runtime and tools here : http://build2.open-esb.net:8080/jenkins/view/openesb-runtime/

You can install :
- OpenESB runtime
- OpenESB Rest API
- OpenESB Web Console
- OpenESB oeadmin - command line
- OpenESB JavaEE-engine

There is no documentation at this time but if you want to dedicate some time to write it, you're welcome.
Also, we / you can provide a docker container for Glassfish v4 with OpenESB embedded.

I can help you if you need help on these points if you want to be a little bit involved.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OpenESB administration console

Yes I'm aware of implicit CDI.

About security, you have to create an openesb realm and a user with an oeadmin role.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OpenESB administration console

Please send us asadmin command you are running.
I've made the test here without any problem.

Also, can you help us to create a Docker container for GFv4 including all asadmin commands to quickly bootstrap an OpenESB with GFv4 container ?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: OpenESB administration console

Ok,

So if you want to activate authentication, you have to create a new realm in GFv4 (named openesb) and create a new user in this realm. Next, affect the user to the oeadmin role.
Once it's done, you should be able to login into web console.

Re: OpenESB administration console

Hello Kirill,

About question 1)

Even if Glassfish v4 support is still in SNAPSHOT version, we are now near a final release. It means that we run all integration tests (more than 1000 services assemblies) to validate it (successfully).

If you need a better support for production environment, I can advise you to contact guys at Logicoy. They already have customers using this Glassfish v4 version and they migrate well from GFv2 to GFv4).

For this GFv4 version, Logicoy is also providing :
- Cluster management (through an Enterprise Admin Console)
- Packages ready for developers and production (with initialization scripts, supported OpenESB Studio, ...)

Feel free to contact them if you need a support that an OSS community can not offer.