Quantcast

OpenESB-Studio rpc-literal warning using document-literal

OpenESB-Studio rpc-literal warning using document-literal

eorahil
This post was updated on .
When I compile a BPEL with document-literal style concrete WSDL I get these warnings

C:/tmp/attachmentsBug/BpelModule2/src/newWSDL.wsdl:39: 16
WARNING: WS-I R2717: An rpc-literal binding MUST have the namespace attribute specified, the value of which MUST be an absolute URI, on contained soapbind:body elements.

C:/tmp/attachmentsBug/BpelModule2/src/newWSDL.wsdl:42: 16
WARNING: WS-I R2717: An rpc-literal binding MUST have the namespace attribute specified, the value of which MUST be an absolute URI, on contained soapbind:body elements.

I supose it's wrong because I'm not using a rpc-literal.
If I follow the instructions and specify a namespace for these elements I get a warning when, after deploying my BPEL, I use WSIMPORT in order to create a java client for this service.

Is a openesb-studio bug? or I'm doing something wrong?

I uploaded an example to demonstrate the MTOM problem in the other post wich can be used to reproduce this problem by compiling the BPEL.
attachmentsBug.zip project

Re: OpenESB-Studio rpc-literal warning using document-literal

Hello,

It's a Netbeans issue.