OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

Hello OpenESB community,

We are very happy to inform you that OpenESB Standalone Edition (SE) V 3.05 has been issued this week and is available on the community web site (www.open-esb.net).

OpenESB SE 3.05 is the most advanced and reliable edition issued by the community. Ultrafast, it starts up in few seconds and is compatible with the legacy edition. OE SE does not require any additional container such as Glassfish or JBoss Application Server and requires just a JVM to run in less than 300 MB of memory.  So OpenESB SE matches perfectly with virtualisation and light containers (Ex: Docker). Many large users already migrated successfully their applications to OpenESB Standalone Edition. They feedbacks highlight the following points:
• OE SE reduces dramatically infrastructure cost (Less memory, less CPU…)
• OE SE is up to 50% faster than the legacy editions
• OE SE is easier to deploy and monitor
• OE SE does not necessitate additional burdens such as Glassfish skill
• OE SE is suitable with new architectures (virtualisation and light containers)

OpenESB SE comes with OpenESB Studio and many components. OE Studio offers a real development Kit for Service Oriented Integration projects with a well-defined development process which is the reference for Service Oriented Development.

You enjoyed OpenESB you will love OpenESB SE

Re: OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

Girish U R
This post was updated on .
Hi Paul,

I wanted some plugin for Screen scraping from an IBM Mainframe TN3270. Are there any plugins available for doing screen scraping I am having  OpenESB Studio 3.1.0 Installed in my system, I want some plugin which i can use it to collect the data generated, and perform perations on those data.

Thank You

Re: OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

Abhidhar
Paul Perez wrote
You enjoyed OpenESB you will love OpenESB SE
You're right Paul, OpenESB is getting better and better.

Great work. Congrats!!

Re: OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

Hello Girish
This component is not supported by the community.
Let me find out more details for you

Re: OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

fredaabedi
Hello Girish
LogiCoy supports the screen scraping components based on special arrangement. If you are interested in discussing details please let me know.

Thanks,
Fred.

Fred Aabedi fred.aabedi@logicoy.com skype: fred.aabedi phone: 626-278-4085 LogiCoy, Inc.

Re: OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

Girish U R
Hi Fred,

I will be very thankful to you if you can help me in screen scraping the data from TN3270 IBM Mainframe Emulator. I just want to take the text from the Emulator so that i can perform Analytics on that data. I will be very happy to hear from you, If any open source tool is also there which can help me with this problem it's fine for me.

Thanks,

Girish

Re: OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

Girish U R
Hi Paul,

Sure, I will be very thankful to you if you can help me in finding any open source tool or any plugin which can help me in capturing the text from the IBM Mainframe TN3270 Emulator, so that i can do analytics on the captured data.

Thanks,

Girish

Re: OpenESB Standalone Edition V3.05 available

david blackburn
Hi Girish,

I don't know of any native screen scrapers in java ( I would expect that there are some ), but I used to ( about 15 years ago ) use a product called 'CosiWin' that had a number of API's.

In fact thinking back to some of the early bc's I'm sure that there was a screen scraper,  maybe the original code may still be around that could be adapted.  Essentially you would run/emulate a TN3270 session in memory using an 80x25 buffer for the screen and sending input progamatically and parsing data from locations in the buffer, ( sounds easy if you say it quick enough ).