OpenESB Standalone 3.0.3 has been released

OpenESB Standalone 3.0.3 has been released

Hello all,

Today, OpenESB Standalone Edition has been released in v.3.0.3.
You can have a look to changelog from our JIRA.

Please note that v.3.0.2 was a bad release and should not be used as it. Anyway, v.3.0.3 is still embedding all fixes and improvements done for v.3.0.2 (mainly about transaction management issues).

You can download OpenESB Standalone bundle from Maven Central at http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/open-esb/runtime/standalone/openesb-standalone-packaging/3.0.3/openesb-standalone-packaging-3.0.3.zip.

Feel free to fill a ticket in JIRA for any issue / feature / improvement.

Re: OpenESB Standalone 3.0.3 has been released

smoczyna
Hi

Can simply replace all downloaded contents in my existing instance? The only different I found is an extra SERVER folder which I assume contains all my installed components and libs.