OpenESB SE, Basic Auth and File Realm?

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Dear all,

I'm currently porting a legacy GlassfishESB service to OpenESB SE and have a question regarding Basic Auth (or more precisely HttpBasicAuthBindingBindingPolicy) and File Realms. With GlasfishESB, I can use a file realm for Basic Auth information as in ...

    <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="HttpBasicAuthBindingBindingPolicy">
        <mysp:MustSupportBasicAuthentication on="true">
               <mysp:Realm realmName="file"/>

... but how do I do the same in openESB SE? Thanks for your insights!