OpenESB SE, Basic Auth and File Realm?

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Dear all,

I'm currently porting a legacy GlassfishESB service to OpenESB SE and have a question regarding Basic Auth (or more precisely HttpBasicAuthBindingBindingPolicy) and File Realms. With GlasfishESB, I can use a file realm for Basic Auth information as in ...

    <wsp:Policy wsu:Id="HttpBasicAuthBindingBindingPolicy">
        <mysp:MustSupportBasicAuthentication on="true">
            <mysp:BasicAuthenticationDetail>
               <mysp:Realm realmName="file"/>
            </mysp:BasicAuthenticationDetail>
        </mysp:MustSupportBasicAuthentication>
    </wsp:Policy>

... but how do I do the same in openESB SE? Thanks for your insights!

Cheers
 Stefan