OpenESB 3.1.2 has been released

London: November 2018

OpenESB 3.1.2 Released

The OpenESB community is happy to announce the new release of OpenESB, a major evolution of the smartest open source integration platform. The new release 3.1.2 involved a massive effort, during the past several months and since the version 3.0.5, OpenESB has evolved a lot to simplify the design and development of your (micro) services. This email lists some of the new features implemented in the new release. Stay connected to get more information.

Download OpenESB

A new CASA Editor

OpenESB 3.1.2 introduces new features in the Bus of Service and the OpenESB studio allowing you to reinforce the modularity of your project and adapt development, test and deployment to your organisation, increase the autonomy and the independence of your teams and at least define your deployment granularity and then the reusing of your (micro) services: • Support external customer endpoint • Support of the interface of services • Implementation of route policies

REST BC

Known REST BC Bugs have been fixed on the Component , an advanced Mapping JSON  to XML implemented. The REST BC has been improved to support hundreds of services and thousands of invocations

OpenESB BPEL Cache

OpenESB 3.1.2 add cache features to the BPEL engine. Useful to store the context, the BPEL cache simplifies the correlation dramatically in the processes, the preservation of tokens and information that to be shared between many processes

OpenESB source code easy build

 The community made a considerable effort to simplify the build of OpenESB and allow any developer with a limited knowledge on GIT and Maven to build OpenESB and improve. Thanks to Yoram and its teams that made this intensive work. In very few lines you can build the OpenESB instance, component and studio

Build OpenESB

Excited about OpenESB 3.1.2

Started by downloading it today and registering for our upcoming blogs, documentation and webinar on what’s new in OpenESB 3.1.2. Download on the OpenESB website.

Download OpenESB

We sent out this message to the people registered on the Open-ESB.net website.if you want more information about our privacy policy, please visit this page. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply click on the following link  [hidden email].

Re: OpenESB 3.1.2 has been released

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hi Paul,

Any chance of getting hold of of the new version,  I would like to try a build of my HL7 catalogue test tool against it,  I have tried re-registering but have not had any responses yet ( however I understand that it may be very busy ).

I've been working on a HL7 hardware enabler for medical devices using the ESP32 chips over the last few months.

Rgds

DavidB.

On Wednesday, 7 November 2018, 07:57:43 GMT, Paul Perez <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

What's this HL7 catalogue test tool you have?

How's  you doing by the way?  I havea noew contract up in Sheffield starting 21st this ,month  for Servelec.  Integration still but more hands on this time.

I saw the new version and I have some IHE tpye projects I want to try to explore,  OpenESB might be worth another look.

Have you done any heavy SOAP lifting with it?  i.e.  IHE SOAP and EBXML?

Stewart

Re: OpenESB 3.1.2 has been released

Hi David,

In my email box, I got a confirmation by email “Tue 30/10/2018 22:11” that an email with the link for the download has been sent to you.

Maybe something wrong happened in the email sending or receiving.

May I ask you to redo a registration. If you don’t get it in the hour, I will send an email directly to you.

If you succeed in your download please let me know as well.