Normalized Message

chaoyuehu
Hi ,
  I am not familiar with Normalized Message.I want to know the concept and the function of Normalized Message.
Thank you !

Re: Normalized Message

Hello
The normalized message is the name given to the structure of the messages exchanged between the components.
A normalized message contains a payload, a map storing some properties and attachments.
So the payload is an xml document the map is used to send property values between components: ex http parameters.
I suggest you to have a look on the jbi specification that explains in detail this topic