Quantcast

MTOM - SOAP Attachment

Abhidhar
HI,

I'm trying to create a web service. In this WS I have to use MTOM for send a file after a REST query. So I have this bpel:

The assing2 block content is :

When I test the WS with SoapUI, I have this result:

As you can see, the href is there but no attachment is included.

Please, anyone could help me to resolve it ?

ps: Obviously I tried it with the "inlined" option and it works fine, but I can't use this solution because of my customer requirements

Re: MTOM - SOAP Attachment

Hi Abhidhar,

Please share a project case (and your SoapUI project).
We do not have time to reproduce issues based only on your comments or description.

Re: MTOM - SOAP Attachment - Problem reproduction

eorahil
This post was updated on .
Here is a zip file with bpel, ca and soapui projects reproducing the problem.attachmentsBug.zip

OpenESB AttachmentBug.
This zip file contains:

* BpelModule2 - Folder with the BPEL project
* CompositeApp2 - Folder with the Composite Application project. In the dist folder there is the deployable composite application zip file
* attachementsBugSOAPUIProject.xml and attachmentBug-workspace.xml: SOAPUI project witch reproduces the problem
* outputScreenShot.jpg: SOAPUI Snapshot with the problem reproduced: we have a input message with an attachment. The response should be 2 elements, one inlined and other attached. But both are inlined.
* readme.txt : this file.

The problem can be seen here. My bpel gets the attached input and copies it to the output. There are 2 nodes in the output. I assign the first with the inline option and the second with the attachment option, but both of them becomes inlined outputs.

Re: MTOM - SOAP Attachment

Abhidhar
Hi David,

Here is my openESBAttachmentBug.zip

Thanks for your reply

Re: MTOM - SOAP Attachment

Abhidhar
Hi again,

Has anyone beem able to make the "attachement" option work??

Re: MTOM - SOAP Attachment

Abhidhar
Maybe I have to enable  in the service the MTOM option somehow..