Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hello Team,

I am trying with simple Http Echo project by passing Http headers in
request. But while accessing these headers in OpenESB BPEL, it is giving
null pointer exception.

BPCOR-6087: Encountered an exception while logging at location 25.
Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException.

Did anyone face this issue ?

Akshay

Re: Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list

what is your log.level set to?

https://searchcode.com/file/43263964/ojc-core/bpelse/bpelcore/src/com/sun/jbi/engine/bpel/core/bpel/trace/BPELTraceManager.java

This would be easier if u can hook in a debug console from your netbeans or eclipse IDE?

Re: Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

Hello

Can anyone help me on this ? While accessing HTTP Headers in BPEL mapper, we
are getting null pointer exception.

Re: Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

Hello Ashley
In the bpel mapper you have for each variable a node properties. Open it Go to HTML you will  find the http header

Sent from TypeApp
On 24 Mar 2018, at 06:16, Akshay13 via User <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Can anyone help me on this ? While accessing HTTP Headers in BPEL mapper, we
are getting null pointer exception.

Re: Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hello Paul,

Could you please explain it again. I did not understand your solution.

Thanks

Re: Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list

Inside your published YourWebappGoesHere.wsdl there is a service definition something like:

<service name="service1">
   <port name="port1" binding="tns:binding1">
      <documentation/>
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:18181/YourWebappGoesHere"/>
   </port>
</service>

in your browser address bar put

http://localhost:18181/YourWebappGoesHere

in google-chrome
google menu bar (up arrow)
more tools
developer tools
network
single-click request to inspect from left
change category to from Preview/Response/Timing to headers

its that easy
Martin

Could you please explain it again. I did not understand your solution.

Thanks

Re: Java Null Pointer exception while accessing HTTP Headers

support

Hi Akshay

Sorry for my bad explanation.

I will try to give you an example.

In this example, for each variable, you can find for each variable you can find the property and for each BC you can set them up.

Pymma support