JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

Darken Aki
Hello everyone! I'm really stuck. I need to get variable from JBI for example sun-pojo-binding. I know how to do it in bpel like "${SomeVariable}", but how can I access variable from java pojo code?

Re: JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

Hello Darken,

The variables ${xxxx} are used to move from one execution environment to another one and they are used in the concrete part of the WSDL that defines your service.

As far as I understand the feature, there is no way to get them for a BPEL or JAVA code.

Please have a look the document 770-006 on that page : http://pymma.com/index.php/openesb/openesb-resources

Re: JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

Darken Aki
This post was updated on .
Thank you for reply, Paul!  I will read about it and may be I can find acceptable alternatives

Re: JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

OK
Please keep up informed.
We are always interested by to Lear how other users work

enjoy

Re: JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

vishnu.piskala
Hi

You can use a properties file and set the location of the properties as a system property in java startup argument -D. This way you just need to set the location of th properties file in each environment.

Regards
Vishnu

Re: JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

Darken Aki
Hello, Vishnu. I used JNDI properties to solve my problem:) Thank you for reply!