Quantcast

JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

Darken Aki
Hello everyone! I'm really stuck. I need to get variable from JBI for example sun-pojo-binding. I know how to do it in bpel like "${SomeVariable}", but how can I access variable from java pojo code?

Re: JBI binding application configuration in Java Pojo

param.singh
There is no direct way to pass variables from POJO to BPEL or vice versa. You can achieve by creating some XSDs, Create xml from BPEL or from POJO and take input/output the xml node. You can read XML from other component using same XSD.

Param
Logicoy Inc.
Param
Logicoy Inc.