Quantcast

Invoke a WCF Webservice with WS-Turst Kerberos Authentication implementation

Invoke a WCF Webservice with WS-Turst Kerberos Authentication implementation

kodumuri
Hello,

I am working on a project that sends a data by consuming the WCF webservice  with WS_trust Kerberos Authentication implementation. I have googled to find the steps for creating the krb5.conf/krb5.conf  and integrate the kerberos configuration into server. But I am not able to find any helpful material or documentation.

If anyone out there in community that has successfully did this can you please help me. My environment details

Using Netbeans that came with JCAPS installation : 6.9
Glass Fish Server : 2.1.1
Windows : 2003 SP2 and Local is Windows 8

I am attaching wsdl for your reference. ImportService.wsdl

Thanks
Raghu

Re: Invoke a WCF Webservice with WS-Turst Kerberos Authentication implementation

david blackburn
Hi Raghu,

For help with JCAPS you should be able to find support documentation via the Oracle website,  alternatively raise a support request with Oracle.

Re: Invoke a WCF Webservice with WS-Turst Kerberos Authentication implementation

kodumuri
Hello David,

Thank you for your response. I did browse through the JCAPS Documentation and did not find any reference to the WS-Trust authentication. Whatever little I found is on forums. I have already opened a ticket with oracle support and since it's going to take for ever with the support I am trying to check with the community.

Thanks
Raghu

Re: Invoke a WCF Webservice with WS-Turst Kerberos Authentication implementation

Re: Invoke a WCF Webservice with WS-Turst Kerberos Authentication implementation

kodumuri
Thanks David for the links and I have this links and I am going through them but I am still not clear in terms of understanding the SPN and KDC configuration. Still lot to read though.

--Raghu