Integration of Openesb with Glassfish 5 embedded JMS

Integration of Openesb with Glassfish 5 embedded JMS

ravi.nistala@gdit.com
i have a component which received a message from tcp/ip and then puts that
message in a queue which is configured on  Glassfish V5. meaning we are
using the embedded version of JMS provider inside GF v5.

we are planning to migrate this component to Openesb standalone 3.0.5. as a
part of migration i need to configure jndi lookup in the Openesb. Can you
please let me know or point to documentation where the configuration details
are documented.

Re: Integration of Openesb with Glassfish 5 embedded JMS

Hello Navi,

Please  have a look on Pymma documentation 770-012 OE Standalone Edtion JMS
Connection.pdf, it gives you information on how to setup your JMS Component
.

Best Regards

Paul

-----