Installation Problems

Spike2050
Hi, I'm trying to install OpenESb and I'm getting an Error Message

I'm executing

glassfishesb-v2.1-full-installer-windows.exe --javahome "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17"

and getting

Unsupported Java VM Version
The Java VM at C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17 has the unsupported version.

What's the right version?

Thanks in advance

Re: Installation Problems

Mark S White
Try jdk1.6.0_10

--
OpenESB Community (http://open-esb.org)
Check out my blog (http://blogs.sun.com/mwhite)

Re: Installation Problems

Ed Wong
If you're running on Windows 7, you need to run the installer in Windows XP Compatibility mode (right click, Properties)

Mark S White wrote:
Try jdk1.6.0_10

Spike2050 wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to install OpenESb and I'm getting an Error Message

I'm executing

glassfishesb-v2.1-full-installer-windows.exe --javahome "C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17"

and getting

Unsupported Java VM Version
The Java VM at C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_17 has the unsupported
version.

What's the right version?

Thanks in advance

--