Quantcast

Howto: BPEL Invoke https WebS - tutor request

12

Re: Howto: BPEL Invoke https WebS - tutor request

szdezso

So, therefoe I asked about a step by step tutor: how can I invoke a https WebS from OSB BPEL:
What's the reuired steps...

Rgds.

D.

Re: Howto: BPEL Invoke https WebS - tutor request

Akshay
Hello szdezso,

Let me know whether you get any solution on this or not, I will help you out to achieve this.

Regards,
Akshay

Re: Howto: BPEL Invoke https WebS - tutor request

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Do you already have the web server's certificate in .crt form? If so, you can simply import it using keytool:

keytool -importcert -file certificate.cer -keystore keystore.jks -alias "Alias"

And you can fetch that simply from firefox or Internet Explorer...

Cheers
 Stefan

Re: Howto: BPEL Invoke https WebS - tutor request

szdezso
Hi Guys,

As I asked I'm looking for a tutorial: how invoke a https webs from OSB (BPEL).

So, the 1st step: get the WebS cert from a browser into a .crt format, isn't it?

Rgds.

D.

ps.: when it will works I'm  going to create a step by step tutor (maybe it's uploadable among OpenESB doc)

AW: Howto: BPEL Invoke https WebS - tutor request

Stefan Müller-Wilken
Have a look at  http://blogs.czapski.id.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/CH05_WSSecurityExploration_r0.1.pdf

That should answer all questions. :-)

Cheers
 Stefan

-----
Acando GmbH, Millerntorplatz 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany | Geschäftsführer: Guido Ahle | Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 76048 | USt-IdNr.: DE208833022
12