Quantcast

How to integrate Glassfish 3 or 4 EJB in OpenESB SE 3.0.1 ?

How to integrate Glassfish 3 or 4 EJB in OpenESB SE 3.0.1 ?

formation
Hello,
I'm trying to run the "open-esb" tutorial  evolution and flexibility by paul Perez and Bruno Sinjovic, but on open esb 3.
This tutorial in from 2009.
Everything works fine until i want to create en EJB on a glassfish server.
How do i do to create ejb on an external glassfish, as no more jee services such as ejb are included in glassfish standalone ?
I run on windows 7, jdk 7, OpenEsb 3 SA version.
Thanks for any help.
Pierre from Paris

Re: How to integrate Glassfish 3 or 4 EJB in OpenESB SE 3.0.1 ?

Hello Pierre,

To create an EJB on an external Application server, you can use OpenESB Studio to design, develop and implement your component.
Then use A soap call to invoke it from OpenESB.

Best regards