How to get http message body which came to BPEL through RESTBC ?

How to get http message body which came to BPEL through RESTBC ?

Borik
Is there a way to get http message body from BPEL which came to BPEL through RESTBC  ?

I use REST Inbound WSDL with method=POST. It configured to consume and produce application/json type.
Some params come through URL and I can get them using org.glassfish.openesb.rest.path-params, but there is also JSON object that comes to BPEL in the body of incoming message. The org.glassfish.openesb.rest.params property is empty ( {} ).

Thanks...

Re: How to get http message body which came to BPEL through RESTBC ?

Zaki

you can try "org.glassfish.openesb.rest.params.*"  a link to more information:

http://www.logicoy.com/wikilogicoy/Wiki.jsp@page=UsingTheRESTBindingComponent.html

Re: How to get http message body which came to BPEL through RESTBC ?

Borik
Hello !
Thanks for your answer. Of course I've checked the property "org.glassfish.openesb.rest.params.*". It uses for retrieving parameters which has given to the BPEL via GET in URL like this one: <a href="http://host:port/serviceName?param1=value1&param2=value2">http://host:port/serviceName?param1=value1¶m2=value2 and so on. Unfortunatelly suggested way isn't capable to retrieve message body of the HTTP message.
Any more suggestions ?

Re: How to get http message body which came to BPEL through RESTBC ?

Hello Borik,

Please fill an issue in JIRA with a case, we will have a look to your demand.