How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
I need to configure openesb application in jboss. Can any one help me?

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Hello Deepack
As far as I know openesb on jboss is expérimentale and is not supported by the community.
I don't know your constraints but I really advise you to use openesb standalone edition
Best regards

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply.
I am having issue with deploying composite application in standalone edition . It gets started but i am unable to see components under instance, it says "Please wait" and stucks there. Please check attached screenshot.

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Hello Deepak,

Please provide your IDE logs.
Also, can you tell us from where did you take this build of OpenESB Studio (and when) ?

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
This post was updated on .
Hi David,

Logs are attached server.log. I have downloaded this from http://open-esb.net/ 2 days before.

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak,

Just a question: Did you face the same issue with OpenESB Standalone web console

regards

PPE

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
Hi Paul,

Web console is working fine.

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
Please let me know if anyone have any idea about above issue.

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Hello Deepak,

After many trial, I was able to get a similar case.

1- Restart your computer and start OpenESB Studio

2- then start the OpenESB Instance from OpenESB Studio

3- The server starts normaly and you Access to the components

4- Stop OpenESB Studio

5-Restart OpenESB Studio you can see the server as running but you cannot access to the components

In my case, this issue occurs because it seem that OpenESB Studio does not close OE SE Instance. (I have to confirm if it comes from my machine or it is a bug.

So as workaround, I advise you to :
1- restart your machine to delete old OE instance running in memory

2-OpenESB from a console and from OEInstance/Bin type openesb (bat or sh)

3- Open OpenESB Studio and if the server is not running don't start it from OpenESB Studio but just refresh it

In that case, you may access  to the component

OpenESB Studio will not deal with OE instance lifecycle

Let me know if it work for you

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I followed your steps
1. Restarted my computer
2. Started OpenESB instance from command prompt.
3. Opened OpenESB studio
4. Refreshed server .

But still i am unable to access its component. But i noticed one thing, when i try to do it in log it says
Enabling session validation scheduler...
Does this make any sense?

please help.

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Hello Deepak,

Again, I need your IDE logs not you're OpenESB server logs.

Enabling session validation scheduler...
Means that the studio is trying to connect to OpenESB instance through JMX. It sounds good in this case.

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

only ?

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
Sorry David,

Here is full log ide.txt

Thanks
Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Deepak
Hi Paul and David.

Thank you both of you for helping.

I finally solved the issue.

I deleted C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\.openesb_studio this directory and restarted the IDE and it worked.

Thank you guys.

Deepak

Re: How to configure OpenESB with Jboss

Hi